What are cookies?
Cookies are small data files placed on your device that enable us to enhance and personalize your user experience when you visit our website.
- Understand and save your preferences for future visits.
- Compile aggregate data about site traffic and site interactions to offer better site experiences and tools in the future.
Types of Cookies We Use
- Essential Cookies: These are necessary for the website to function and cannot be switched off in our systems.
- Performance and Analytics Cookies: These cookies allow us to count visits and traffic sources, so we can measure and improve the performance of our site.
- Functionality Cookies: These are used to recognize you when you return to our website.
- Advertising Cookies: These cookies may be set through our site by our advertising partners.
Your Choices Regarding Cookies
For more information on cookies and their use, you can contact us through our website’s contact page.
Last updated: December 2, 2023